To Ensure timely and appropriate generation, dissemination and storage of Yaka information for/to targeted customers.
Gather & document consumer perceptions, beliefs and experiences about Yaka prepaid Energy, Resolve queries or complaints from customers while providing excellent customer service.
• The position involves making and receiving of calls from customers. Working on customer queries and complaints.
• Manage ’s social media accounts
• Maintain brand awareness and organization online reputation
• Manage and optimize ’s activities for the website and track web traffic against targets
• Supports the e-marketing collateral including, but not limited to, newsletters, online brochures and other communication
• Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers on the social media platforms
• Respond to complaints, questions and comments left on the company’s social media pages in a timely and appropriate manner
• Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
• Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
• Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the organization and inform management accordingly.
• Ensure articulation of the organization’s desired brand image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position and assure communication of image and position to organization staff members and the public.
Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma in a business course or any communication related discipline. A degree would be an added advantage.
• Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (I.e. content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
• Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
• Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
A degree would be an added advantage.
At least 6 months of having served in any field related activity
• Honesty and integrity
• Team player
• Attention to detail
• Computer literate
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent customer care skills
• Ability to work with little supervision
• Ability to work under stressful environments
To apply please send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees to the address or e-mail below.
E-mails that exceed 2MB will not be considered.
Address: Plot 8 Kitante Close P.O. Box 12405 Kampala.
While we thank all applicants for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.