- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
COMMUNICATION & MULTIMEDIA OFFICER (1 position)-. DGF
uganda - kampala full-time Closing date - 25/04/2019
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 3
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: ,MS Office
Duty Station: Democratic Governance Facility Management Unit (FMU) in Kampala.
Main purpose of the job
The Communication & Multimedia Officer will support the implementation of the DGF Communication Strategy, which is geared towards ensuring that results emanating from DGF-supported interventions are clearly documented and effectively communicated to the right audiences, using appropriate channels. He/she will develop and maintain a vibrant online presence by the DGF with the aim to increase reach and engagement, and produce timely, relevant and compelling content for all platforms that communicate the work and results of DGF and its partners.
- Manage DGF’s digital platforms - produce and upload digital content for DGF’s Website, Facebook and Twitter platforms and update them regularly
- Perform a wide range of multimedia support functions such as shooting and editing photos and videos that help showcase results of DGF’s work
- Write and edit publications, including newsletter, briefs, significant change stories booklet and other information materials that communicate DGF’s work and results.
- Work closely with programme teams to compile and share DGF and partner activities and events, and to ensure that proceedings are documented and shared in a timely manner.
- Compile and catalogue photos, media coverage, reference materials, brochures and other resources for easy retrieval, reference and analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field;
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in a communications role;
- Photography and digital editing skills, with an eye for visual composition and a sense of storytelling through photos and videos.
How to apply:
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees to the address or e-mail below. Applications may not exceed 2MBs. Email: email@example.com FOR DETAILS ON THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS KINDLY VISIT OUR WEBSITE “WORK WITH US” While we thank all applicants for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.