- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Uganda Motorsport Arena (UMA) -. Sales and Marketing Manager
Uganda Motorsport Arena (UMA)
Marketing / Product
uganda - kampala full-time Closing date - 19/04/2019
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 3
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: MS Office
The Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible for managing all sales and marketing activities for UMA. The Manager will use his/ her past similar experience to grow the business for the company. A requirement of good motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance with a relevant industry experience ideally from a competitor will be the added advantage to success. The Manager must be highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
Roles and Responsibilities.
- Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track to achieve their KPIs.
- Achieving marketing and sales operational objectives as set out.
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities and product development.
- Setting sales and marketing KPIs to manage activity within the team.
- Working with Sales Executives on approaches to building businesses.
- Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving advice.
- Ensuring the sales team update the Customer Relationship Management effectively with all appropriate data.
- Performance managing underperforming members of the sales team.
- Overseeing all marketing activities and ensuring they fit with the marketing strategy in addition to overseeing client correspondences.
- Managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content cutting across platforms.
- Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
- Reporting on activities towards targets to the company management.
- Attending meetings with customers alongside sales consultants.
- Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
- Making sure the company is Search Engine Optimized to maximize inbound sales opportunities.
- To create and implement a Marketing and PR strategy for the company.
- To identify potential areas for marketing opportunities locally, nationally and throughout the country for business growth.
- To produce appropriate company marketing collateral as required e.g. leaflets, banners, flyers, brochures.
- Act as a brand ambassador by protecting company image.
Qualifications, skills and competencies
- 3 years experience in sales (supervisory role)
- Bachelor's degree in the same field (MBA is an added avantage)
- Digital Marketin
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees to the address or e-mail below. Applications may not exceed 2MBs. People Performance Group Plot 8 Kitante Close, Kitante P.O BOX 12405 Uganda Email: firstname.lastname@example.org