- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Training Consultant -. People Performance Group
People Performance Group
uganda - kampala full-time Closing date - 27/04/2019
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 3
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: ,MS Office
Develops and administers training programs for employees, assesses training and development needs for organisations, helps individuals and groups develop skills and knowledge, creates training manuals, presents in-person training sessions, monitors training for effectiveness
Training Consultant responsibilities include:
Oversees training programmes that include web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, and more.
• Determines training needs and requirements for an organisation or group by meeting with managers, talking with employees, or administering surveys.
• Reviews existing training materials produced by third parties to determine appropriateness and relevance.
• Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs.
• Presents in-person and online training sessions or hires qualified personnel to do so.
• Schedules training sessions, organizes information technology and other equipment, and manages course enrolment.
• Monitors training programmes and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary.
• Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments.
• Manages costs for all programmes, productions, and publications in order to report to organisation executives regarding a return on investment.
• Specialises in a particular industry and keeps current on the activities and needs of that industry by attending regular meetings, conferences, and seminars.
• Maintains understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods.
• Draft and present to management annual strategic plans and budgets for the Training business unit.
• Mapping out annual training plans for internal teams and open training programs for clients.
• Selecting appropriate training methods, like on-the-job coaching, conferences, workshops and e-learning courses.
• Schedule regular soft-skills development and management trainings.
• Assess the impact of training on employee performance and establish the relevancy of delivered trainings as a marketing tool.
• Liaise with external partners and outsource training, as needed.
• Gather feedback from trainees and trainers after each session
• Prepare cost reports for each learning program
• Update curriculum database and training records
• Prepare reports to management.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience needed to meet the demands of the role (required/desired):
• Proven work experience as a Training Consultant, Training Coordinator or similar role
• Hands-on experience organizing corporate training events
• Familiarity with Learning Management Software (LMS)
• Knowledge of traditional and modern training methods and techniques
• Understanding of Talent Management and succession planning
• Excellent communication skills
• Solid organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple trainings at the same time
• BSc in Education, Human Resources Management or relevant field.
How to Apply
To apply please send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees to the address or e-mail below. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org While we thank all applicants for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.