- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Section Team lead (Digital loans) -. Kray Microfinance
Accounting / Finance / Insurance
uganda - kampala full-time Closing date - 28/02/2019
Minimum qualification: Diploma
Minimum years of experience: 2
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: ,MS Office
Duty Station: As per assigned territory in central region
Reports to: Credit and Sales Supervisor
Kray Micro-Finance was established in 2012. We are licensed and regulated by Uganda Micro-finance Regulatory Authority. We offer loans, investment and other financial services.
Job Summary: The Team Leaders will be responsible for total team performance in accordance with the company policies and procedures in the assigned territory sections. The incumbent must be a self-starter, must be able to work without direct supervision, have excellent time management and communication skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring achievement of set daily, weekly and monthly sales targets.
- In charge of recruiting, training and retaining, working with and growing teams to solve specific challenges and accomplish tasks.
- Coordinating marketing activities for the team.
- Carrying out collections roles for the area under supervision.
- Leading successful and ambitious teams.
- Responsible for market intelligence and industry developments in the market.
- Tasked with ensuring successful resolution of customer related issues/complaints in a timely/professional way.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a minimum of a Certificate, Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field (B.Com, BBA, BSc. Accounting, Sales and marketing).
- Previous experience working in a busy financial institution or sales and marketing role is desirable.
- Excellent numerical, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have and also be able to use a smart phone
- Should have a good understanding of the digital financial environment
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, detailed CVs (in Ms Word format) and testimonials (in PDF format) to the address below email@example.com To: The Credit and Sales Supervisor, Kray Microfinance, 0707-888-001