- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Senior Credit Officer-. Asaak
Accounting / Finance / Insurance
uganda - kampala full-time Closing date - 19/02/2019
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 3
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: ,MS Office
Support the credit analysis and underwriting initiatives for an up-and-coming lending institution.
Asaak is looking to hire a Senior Credit Officer for its Kampala office. You will report directly to the Branch Manager, have the opportunity to work collaboratively with the co-founders, and be part of the early team by making decisions that directly impact our customers’ lives. Asaak offers a uniquely mission-driven value proposition with a culture of camaraderie, energy, and high performance. This is a rare opportunity to have a lasting change in company culture and operations.
- Underwriting & servicing of lending products ensuring compliance with company credit guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Performing a first pass financial analysis on loan applicants, documenting findings, interacting with loan applicants as necessary, and forwarding finalized loan applications for final review.
- Manage daily and weekly reporting to senior directors.
- Responsible for hiring and training new staff.
- Provide splendid support to customers in a friendly and courteous manner at all times.
- Review and ensure the accuracy of all loan file details prior to submission to the manager for loan approval.
- Keep abreast of all company and investor credit policies and procedures as well as federal and regional regulatory changes by participating in in-house training events.
- Consistently meet bi-weekly and monthly targets as set by the supervisor.
- Supervise and directly participate in fieldwork and client assessments as needed.
Candidates' Qualifications and Experience:
- Hold a minimum of a bachelors degree in business administration, microfinance, or any related field.
- Have at least 3-5 years of accounting, underwriting, credit analysis, or financial analysis experience; prior experience as a loan officer is an advantage
- Strong communication skills, characterized by excellent writing and speaking skills
- Strong abilities with online communication tools such as Gmail and Slack
- Must possess excellent multi-tasking skills and be able to function under pressure
- Ability to handle fast-paced environments with minimum supervision and meet project deadlines
- Ability to use a tablet/smartphone/computer, experience with Google Applications is an advantage
- Must be patient and willing to help others in solving problems while maintaining a positive attitude at all times
- Must have a keen eye for detail and follow instructions precisely
- Fluency in English required; fluency in Luganda is an added advantage.
How to Apply
To apply please send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees to the address or e-mail below. Plot 8 Kitante Close P.O.Box 12405 Kampala Email: firstname.lastname@example.org While we thank all applicants for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification. Banner