- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Business Development Manager -. Liberty General Insurance Uganda Limited
Liberty General Insurance Uganda Limited
Sales / Business Development
uganda - kampala full-time Closing date - 19/02/2019
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 5
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: MS Office
REPORTS TO Head of Sales & Distribution
FUNCTION Sales and Distribution
LOCATION : Liberty General Insurance Uganda Limited - Kampala
To contribute to the achievement of the business development objectives by ensuring that business acquisition policies and strategies improve the competitive position of the Company. As a member of the senior management team, with special knowledge in marketing and general insurance underwriting, contribute to the formulation of overall Company strategy and be jointly responsible for achieving agreed Company objectives.
- Participate and contribute to the development and review of overall Company policy, planning, strategy and business development plan with a biase to Bancassurance
- Provide a strategic marketing and business development vision and direction in actionable terms and ensure its implementation in the area of Bancassurance
- Develop and implement a marketing plan which maximises the company’s market, brand, volume and bancassurance channel objectives.
- Manage relationship with key Banks through the development and implementation of strategies and plans in order to maximise volume and share performance.
- Represent the company at Bancassurance forums.
- Manage financial accounts and assets to ensure that marketing resources are secure and used in the most efficient and effective manner possible
- rovide market intelligence information and reports on performance and accounts to ensure all relevant company management are fully informed at all the times
- Carry out satisfaction surveys of Bancassurance comparing Liberty with its competitors, e.g. on service levels and product design and surveys of policyholders (the customer) e.g. on claims handling and product presentation.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Ability to take both a strategic and tactical view of the business
- A seasoned professional in general insurance underwriting
- Ability to analyse complex management data
- Team leadership skills
- Exposure to PR management activities
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional qualification( ACII).
- Management / leadership skills in motivating and developing people both inside and outside the organisation.
- Influencing / negotiation skills in developing business partnerships.
- A broad cross – functional knowledge of business operations.
Key Success Factors
- Impact as a Management Team member as well as a technical adviser
- Achievement of company volume and profitability objectives and targets
- Achievement of increased and measurable brand awareness
- Implementation of Liberty’s Sales policies
- The principle focus will be on the establishment of a close working relationship with other operating Management Team members to achieve Company objectives. Other primary relations will be forged with the Underwriting Manager and Finance Manager.
How to Apply
To apply please send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees to the address or e-mail below. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org While we thank all applicants for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.