Sales Executive - Training-. People Performance Group
People Performance Ground
Sales / Business Development
uganda - kampala full-time Closing date - 09/02/2019
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 3
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: ,MS Office
Role Location: Kampala
Role Purpose & Context
Interfacing directly with clients, the Sales Executive shall be responsible for the maximization of sales for PPG services and thus sales turnover and provide data regarding adjustments required in services to meet the market needs, focusing on Trainings.
Key Responsibilities: (bullet points)
Selling Estimated time 80%
• Preparation and submission of proposals in response to a Request For Proposals or following a client visit where the need was discussed.
• Bid preparation, submission and follow-up.
• Preparation and delivery of presentations to clients.
• Provision of advice on client need satisfaction in line with PPG’s services.
• Sales Management including weekly activity meetings, follow up and structuring of processes
• Responsible for new business development and satisfied existing clients.
• Negotiation and close of contracts and in general reaching the set targets.
• Successful launch of new services and products.
Competitor trends analysis Estimated time 10%
• Collecting and analysing competitors and coming with input to new services.
Others Estimated time 10%
• Promoting a positive company image.
• Weekly reporting and corrective measures in case of non-performance
• Continuously to find out liaise with Business Unit Managers and Consultants which HR concept is selling at a particular moment to gain better working knowledge of the organisation’s portfolio.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Knowledge of MS Office applications
• 3 years experience in Sales or Communication, consultative selling experience is an added advantage
• Direct sales experience and knowledge of structured account management is a must
Competencies Competency Levels:
Organisation awareness V
Analysing and interpreting III
Organising and executing work III
Supporting and co-operating IV
Interacting and presenting V
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience needed to meet the demands of the role (required/desired):
. Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related Field.
. A minimum of 2 year experience in a similar position
. Organizing and analytical skills
. Good communication skills and ability to speak fluent English
Other skills and attributes
. Good interpersonal and problem solving skills.
. High integrity and commitment to quality.
. Ability to work independently or to work under minimum supervision.
. Resilience, self-motivation and flexibility
How to Apply
To apply please send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees to the address or e-mail below. Plot 8 Kitante Close P.O.Box 12405 Kampala Email: email@example.com While we thank all applicants for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.