- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Strategic Partnership Associate - SBS
Street Business School
NGO / Nonprofit Charitable Organizations
uganda - Kampala full-time Closing date - 19/12/2022
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 3
Street Business School (SBS) is an award-winning non-profit, rapidly expanding to bring our entrepreneurial training to every corner of the world. We are looking for an organized, efficient support specialist to be responsible for administrative duties and assisting the global SBS Strategic Partnership Associate Team in growing our partnership base. This role will help our innovative, high-growth expansion reach the next level of impact by coordinating work activities and keeping the team organized and aligned. The Partnerships Associate will work closely to support the Director of Global Training and the Strategic Partnership Liaison. We are looking for someone who is passionate about our mission, has excellent attention to detail, communicates across cultures with confidence and compassion, and is energized by collaborating to maximize our impact.
Is this you or someone you know? Keep reading or visit our website to learn more about SBS!
About Street Business School:
By training other NGOs to deliver our proven, poverty-eradication business training curriculum to the beneficiaries that they serve, we help people living in poverty to gain knowledge and confidence to start and grow small businesses, triple their incomes and lift their families out of poverty. We have engaged in poverty-eradication business training since 2008, and in 2016 we started scaling through a social franchise model in which we train other NGOs to deliver the SBS program in their local communities, to support them to amplify their own impact.
SBS currently has more than 180+ partner NGOs working in 31 countries who will collectively help one million people rise out of extreme poverty. We are obsessed with impact and creating measurable change:
- SBS graduates have increased their income from $1.35 a day on average, to $4.19 a day, two years later
- 89% of SBS graduates have at least one business two years after they graduate
SBS is a non-profit social enterprise with approximately 40 team members globally. SBS has been recognized as the Best Non-Profit of the Year by PeaceJam, been awarded the System Innovator Award from Segal Family Foundation, has been selected as a Fellow at The Miller Center, was a finalist for the Kirby Prize, and has been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, Barron’s and others.
Why you’ll feel good about working for Street Business School:
· You’ll be challenged, you’ll be inspired, and you’ll be proud to see your spark igniting change around the world · We create transformational impact. By supporting the global expansion of our Street Business School, your work will directly contribute to that impact.
You’ll be surrounded and inspired by other employees with passion, commitment, and drive. We love to support beneficiaries, partners and team members to reach their full potential
· We support people to solve their own problems creating dignity, ownership and self-sufficiency; increasing income not only reduces poverty, but it also spurs investment in children, creates greater self-esteem, increases bargaining power, and reduces domestic violence.
· You’ll have great benefits such as remote work, and an organization-wide paid winter break closure.
What you’ll do for us:
· Research, vet and assist with outreach to new potential large implementing partners from around the globe, to schedule informative meetings between potential partner and appropriate SBS staff (primarily Strategic Partner Liaison and Director of Global Training). Utilize CRM (Salesforce) to continuously outreach to existing leads, with the intention to move the party to an appointment/proposal/agreement, etc.
· Create briefing reports.
· Assist with preparation for conference or networking events.
· Monitor performance indicators for Strategic Partnership Team.
· Enter potential partner data/updates in Salesforce in a timely and accurate manner.
· Provide administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner including a variety of tasks related to the team’s work and communication.
· Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
· Maintain confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
· Prepare reports as needed by collecting and analyzing information.
· Other duties as assigned and as we dream them up together.
What you’ll need to do this job:
· Excellent time management; the ability to prioritize workload to meet timelines without a tap, tap, tap on the shoulder from the people depending on you.
· Organizational skills; an appreciation for structure, process, and knowing where everything is.
· Experience communicating effectively across cultures and time zones.
· Strong experience with a CRM system (Salesforce preferred) and other databases.
· Perseverance and patience to help a busy and often-travelling team stay organized and efficient.
· An enjoyment of administrative support activities; we will value the support, and we want you to enjoy the detailed and sometimes not-so-glamorous nature of the work.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office, project management system, Zoom, and SharePoint preferred.
· A great sense of humor and a mature work style.
· A personal interest and commitment to Street Business School’s mission. We work hard toward meaningful impact, and we also laugh and learn together.
· Background in non-profit or women’s livelihood/empowerment program is helpful.
SBS believes our team is better and stronger with a diversity of perspectives and experiences. We welcome applications from candidates historically underrepresented in the nonprofit sector. If you do not meet all stated qualifications but feel you can succeed in this role, please consider applying for this position, particularly if you are a candidate with an identity that is marginalized within the United States. SBS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
This position is anticipated to be 15-20 hours per week, and an estimated salary range of $16-$18 per hour for candidates in the US, depending on experience. We offer excellent benefits, including remote work, an organization-wide holiday closure, etc.
How to Apply
Please shoot us an email including your resume and a brief introduction to yourself to jobs@StreetBusinessSchool.org with “Strategic Partnerships Associate” in the subject line. While we love, love, love initiative on the job, no phone calls please. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview