- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Logistics Assistant- PPG
People Performance Group
Logistics / Transportation
uganda - Kampala full-time Closing date - 19/12/2022
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 3
Job Title: Logistics Assistant.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, Procurement, Business Administration (Finance),
- Statistics or associated discipline.
- Postgraduate qualification in procurement and Supply Chain Management (Such as Master’s Degree in a Supply Chain Management field, Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS), Certified
- Professional in Supply Management (CPSM), Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) etc. will be an added advantage.
- Membership to an accredited professional SCM body will be an added advantage.
C2.2: Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- At least 3 years of working experience in a SCM role that requires planning for materials and services.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of supply chain management best practices.
- Ability to work effectively and productively in a team environment to achieve mutually beneficial
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to engage and communicate with internal and external
- stakeholders at operational levels.
- Experience with resolving conflicts tactfully and effectively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with supply chain management and procurement systems.
How to Apply
candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com