- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Training Assistant - casual workers. SBS
Street Business School
Training / Instruction
uganda - Kampala full-time Closing date - 08/12/2022
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 1
Required IT skills: ,MS Excel
Street Business School, nonprofit organization with an office in Kampala, Uganda is looking for Training Assistants - casual workers. Street Business School (SBS) creates opportunities for people living in poverty to become self-sustaining entrepreneurs, igniting within themselves the power to transform their lives and lift out of poverty through business creation. Street Business school will train 1 million women by 2030 helping them transform their lives, lifting nearly 6 million people out poverty worldwide
The Program department guides and supports all SBS beneficiaries in establishing sustainable income generating projects. To meet its goal as the learning laboratory of the expansion program, the department test, pilots new ideas/interventions of the organization. The Training Assistant is a fulltime position and will support the process of recruitment of members, training, coaching and data entry.
The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills an ability to walk for long hours in the field. We are looking for someone who is empathetic, organized, hardworking, creative and flexible.
- Support the selection process of members who will best meet the program goals.
- Deliver face-to face and when necessary remote business training to SBS members.
- Work with team members to carry out onsite and remote business coaching.
- Collect and accurately record data.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports to the Program Officer - Training.
- Strong Organizational and Communication Skills
- Good understanding of local culture, fluent in Luganda or any other local language.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of computer programs such as Excel.
- Experience working in women’s groups, NGOs or M&E will be highly considered.
- Honest individual with a commitment to transparent reporting to SBS.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply