- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Credit Control Officer
People Performance Group
Accounting / Finance / Insurance
uganda - Kisugu-Namuwongo full-time Closing date - 15/12/2018
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 2
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: MS Office
DUTY STATION : Kisugu-Namuwongo
DEPARTMENT : Finance – Credit Control
POSITION : Credit Control Officer
REPORTS TO : Credit Control Manager
INTERFACES WITH : Finance/ Billing team, Clients, Insurance companies, Managers
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE
To ensure organized and maximum collections are made in line with the weekly, monthly and annual collection targets set.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES
1. Good and demonstrable understanding of IMG philosophy, vision and strategy
2. Good interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills
3. Good and demonstrable leadership skills
4. Ability to communicate effectively with the team and to apply broader objectives at team level
5. Competency in resource budgeting and planning
6. Computer literacy especially MS Office
7. Knowledge and ability to use Navision
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
1. Timely reports as required (see specific KPI’s)
2. Adherence to minimum working hours as per IMG policy i.e. 45 hours per week
4. Attendance of work
5. Efficient operation within agreed budgets
6. 100% Navision usage
1. Weekly reports regarding collections made
2. Attend weekly departmental meetings and ensure that action points are followed up.
3. Weekly plans on follow up and projections tallied with collections made and should not fall below 80% of projected collections.
4. 90% Achievement of monthly set targets
GENERAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain all the documents in possession such as:
a. Delivery book
2. Advise line manager on the debtors that require more attention
3. Budget and plan for resources needed for debt follow-up and have them authorized by line manager.
4. Prepare weekly and monthly reports on all the credit control issues relating to collections and follow up.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Sole responsibility of receipts ensuring all payments are receipted.
2. Passes on collection to finance department with a summary of collections corresponding to receipt numbers which should be initialled by the Accountant.
3. Make a weekly report on collections and visits made for the week.
4. Maintain a weekly plan of visits, deliveries and collections to be made which is to be reviewed by the Credit control manager
5. Receipt transfers made direct to the bank on the advice of the accountant.
6. Make a follow up on remittances not received so that cashier and make correct application to entries.
7. Make a follow up on WHT certificates.
8. Maintain a delivery book that should have the following entries for each delivery:
a. Date of delivery
b. Reason for delivery (e.g. invoices from 1st to 15th of May 08)
c. Signature and name of recipient.
9. Organizing and scheduling of visits for reconciliation purposes
10. Advice Credit control Manager on debts that need extra action
11. Maintain a double recording of items received for proper follow-up
12. Doing all correspondences, collections, visits and updates for IMCs.
EQUIPMENT AND MACHINERY
PHYSICAL, MENTAL, EMOTIONAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS OF THE JOB
You may be required to deal with difficult staff or customers that require a high level of patience, maturity and professionalism
Where needed, you may be required to give testimony for legal proceedings
You may be required to work long hours to meet tight deadlines, from time to time.
Your position requires utmost duty of care for financial and highly sensitive documents (e.g. receipts, stamps, etc)
You are required to adhere to the employment policies as per department guidelines and policies as per the Employee Handbook.
You are required to align your accomplishments to the 5 pillars of the organisation; namely:
1. PATIENT SAFETY
2. QUALITY OF CARE
3. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
How to Apply
To apply please send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees to the address or e-mail below. Plot 8 Kitante Close P.O.Box 12405 Kampala Email: email@example.com While we thank all applicants for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification. You may also visit www.kazijobs.com for the detailed job description.