- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Graduate Trainee - Civil-Bujagali Energy
Bujagali Energy Limited
uganda - Jinja short-term Closing date - 27/05/2022
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 0
Required languages: English
This Bujagali Energy Limited position is accountable for providing training relating to the operation and maintenance of the Bujagali hydroelectric power plant. The work includes the responsibilities listed below. The position is a 1-year facilitated position. The position is based at the hydro power plant near Jinja, the Republic of Uganda.
Specific responsibilities and duties include:
- Participate in all training programs of the company.
- Carry out concrete inspection, preventive maintenance and repair of civil structures.
- Execute civil works for Bujagali Energy Limited.
- Design, plan and organise resources (labour and materials) for civil works.
- Conduct monthly civil inspections of the dam, analysis and evaluation of the civil instrumentation results.
- Manage and supervise civil casual workers, preparing of work schedules and payment timesheets.
- Follow safety procedures and ensure safety of self and team mates at all times.
- Prepare necessary documents prior to works including permits to work and related safety documents, relevant procedures and work instructions.
- Plan, schedule and conduct educational tours within the plant as situation demands
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Administratively reports to the Technical Manager.
.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Personal protective equipment must be worn while visiting certain locations of the production site (e.g. hard hats, safety glasses, ear protection, life jackets and safety shoes, etc.) and at all times while carrying out maintenance works.
- Requires occasional extended working hours or working over a weekend
Note: This job description provides a general overview of the type of work and the level of responsibilities required to fulfill the position but it’s by no means exhaustive and other duties not identified above may be assigned as situation demands. This description will be subject to review from time to time