- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Sales Coordinator- Street Business School
Street Business School
Sales / Business Development
uganda - Kampala full-time Closing date - 26/05/2022
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 2
Street Business School is an award-winning social enterprise rapidly expanding to bring our entrepreneurial training to every corner of the world. We are looking for a goal-oriented sales professional to monitor and implement our sales strategy to secure qualified NGO partners to participate in our world-class training and reach one million beneficiaries. As the face and voice representing SBS, this role is pivotal in presenting our brand and programs to the world. If you are motivated by continued learning and improving your sales techniques and want to change the world, we want to talk with you about being a vital part of our sales team!
Is this you or someone you know? Keep reading or visit our website to learn more about SBS!
About Street Business School
Street Business School helps women living in poverty to gain knowledge and confidence, start small businesses, double their incomes and lift their families out of poverty. We have engaged in this work since 2008 by delivering an award-winning entrepreneurship training curriculum directly to women. In 2016, we started scaling through a social franchise model where we train other NGOs to deliver SBS our program in their local communities, allowing them to amplify their own impact.
SBS currently has more than 400 certified Lead Coaches from 165+ partner NGOs working in 26 countries. We focus on impact and creating measurable change:
- SBS graduates have gone from living on $1.35 a day on average, to $4.19 a day two years later
- 89% of SBS graduates have at least one business two years after they graduate
SBS is a non-profit social franchise with more than 35 global team members. SBS has been recognized as the Best Non-Profit, named by 14 Nobel Peace Laureates, has been awarded the System Innovator Award from Segal Family Foundation, has been selected as a Fellow at The Miller Center, was a finalist for the Kirby Prize, and has been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, Barron’s, the New York Times and others.
To experience our work, check out this Virtual Site Visit.
Why you’ll feel good about working for Street Business School:
- You’ll be challenged, you’ll be inspired, and you’ll be proud to see your spark igniting change around the world
- We create transformational impact. By supporting the global expansion of our Street Business School, your work will directly contribute to that impact.
- You’ll be surrounded and inspired by other employees with passion, commitment, and drive. We love to support beneficiaries, partners and team members to reach their full potential
- We support people to solve their own problems creating dignity, ownership and self-sufficiency; increasing income not only reduces poverty, but it also spurs investment in children, creates greater self-esteem, increases bargaining power, and reduces domestic violence.
What you’ll do:
- Perform market research for potential NGO leads in your region
- Build lead lists
- Screen leads and schedule lead calls/meetings
- Host outreach calls with new leads
- Educate new leads on the value of SBS offerings
- Use Salesforce to update all sales activities
- Coordinate activities of other sales team members
- Ensure sales team is accurately and efficiently utilizing Salesforce
- Identify potential obstacles and work with Senior Marketing Manager to mitigate
- Other lead activities as needed and assigned
What you’ll need to do this job:
- Successful track record of achieving sales goals
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Working knowledge of CRM/lead tracking software (Salesforce preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously as well as being a productive and collaborative team member, making outbound calls/emails every day
- A strong work ethic and eagerness to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Experience using the LinkedIn conversation tool or other similar prospecting applications.
- Comfort using all communication messaging apps including but not limited to Skype, Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, Instagram DM
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive external environment
- Have an existing contact list of NGOs who can be outreached to
- Ability to professionally represent the SBS brand across multiple communication channels
- Must love collaborating with team members from other departments in a supportive and empowering culture
- Flexible schedule to conduct calls across global time zones based on territory and sales goals
- Experience leading a sales team is a plus
We encourage applications from candidates of all sorts. Please send us an email letting us know where you heard about us and how working with us would be a dream come true for you. Please also send your resume and a brief introduction to yourself (to show us how we’d be crazy not to talk to you) to jobs@StreetBusinessSchool.org with “Sales Coordinator” in the subject line. While we love, love, love initiative on the job, no phone calls please. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
How to Apply
jobs@StreetBusinessSchool.org with “Sales Coordinator” in the subject line