- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Trust Administrator -Bwindi Mgahinga Conservation Trust (BMCT
Bwindi Mgahinga Conservation Trust (BMCT)
Agriculture / Forestry / Fishing
uganda - Kabale full-time Closing date - 27/04/2022
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 7
Required IT skills: ,MS Office
Bwindi Mgahinga Conservation Trust (BMCT) was established in 1994, with the aim of providing long-term reliable support for projects promoting research, conservation of biological diversity, and sustainable use of natural resources in the Mgahinga Gorilla National Park (MGNP) and Bwindi Impenetrable National Park (BINP) while at the same time promoting the well-being of neighboring communities. BMCT is desirous of recruiting staff in the following position.
Job Title: Trust Administrator (1 position);
Reporting: Trust Management Board;
Supervising: All staff
The Trust Administrator has overall executive responsibility for the Trust Administration Unit (TAU), general management, and implementation of programmes to achieve BMCT goals and objectives.
Duty Station: Kabale with regular travel
- Implements the BMCT policies, strategies, and plans as approved by the Trust Management Board (TMB).
- Supervises implementation of the Trust Investment strategy and policy
- Spearhead and coordinate the fundraising function of BMCT and ensure proper investment and use of raised resources.
- Manages human resources attraction, development, motivation and retention.
- Facilitates TMB committees and sub-committees to perform their oversight functions
- Manages use and control/safety of BMCT assets.
- Promotes BMCT’s visibility and corporate image
- Co-ordinates, supervises and evaluates BMCT’s operations and makes recommendations to the TMB.
- Ensures professional management of the Trust through the development of transparent, accountable, and efficient management systems for the Trust’s financial and other resources.
- Represents BMCT at all key public functions
- Ensures timely submission of program and financial reports.
- Any other duty that the Board of Trustees may assign from time to time.
A bachelor’s degree in; Biological/ environmental sciences (Forestry, zoology, Botany, Ecology, Conservation Biology, Wildlife Management, Natural resource management/Economics). In addition, the applicant should have a master’s degree in the above-mentioned field with additional relevant post-graduate qualifications in management/finance which will be added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively, confident and able to deal with a wide range of people.
- Strong and demonstrated analytical skills, conceptual and strategic planning competence.
- Environment management and community development skills.
- Problem-solving and Decision making skills
- Computer literate,
- At least seven years of experience with donor-funded biodiversity conservation programs.
- Knowledge and experience of working with government and NGOs
- Program management experience (minimum of seven years as a manager or administrator); and
- Proven managerial and administrative experience, financial (budgeting, accounting, and analysis), and human resources (delegating, appraising, coaching, and mentoring staff).