- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
LOGISTICS ASSISTANT - SteadFin Uganda SACCO Ltd
SteadFin Uganda SACCO Ltd
Logistics / Transportation
uganda - Kampala full-time Closing date - 25/04/2022
Minimum qualification: Certificate
Minimum years of experience: 5
Required languages: English
Job Title: LOGISTICS ASSISTANT (1 POST)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reporting to: Head of Operations
The Logistics Assistant is responsible for the provision of car-driver services to SteadFin Uganda SACCO authorized passengers and/or items and to support operations and investment function(s) in the day-to-day running of the SACCO business.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adhering to the SACCO vehicle and transport polices and procedures
- Driving and ensuring safety of the vehicle and of all authorized passengers and/or items.
- Ensuring well maintained and clean official cars
- Checking the mechanical condition of the car on a daily basis.
- Checking and confirming the validity of Vehicle(s) license and Insurance.
- Performing preventative and regular maintenance of the car.
- Completing the mileage and maintenance log sheets and submit for review.
- Ensuring timely refueling of the cars when required.
- Supporting the administrative function at SACCO office when not in the field.
- Delivering official correspondence, mail, items and documents to different stake holders.
- Attending to SACCO investment projects through regular visits and taking potential buyers for site visits.
- Perform any other business as may be requested by your supervisor from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A certificate of an Ordinary Uganda Education Level Certificate
- A clean Driving Permit Class D1
- A certificate in Defensive driving is an added advantage.
- Continuous five (5) years' driving experience in a formal employment.
- Certificate or qualification in motor vehicle maintenance will be an added advantage.
- Age bracket: 20 - 45 years
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to relate well with individuals of diverse backgrounds
- Ability to manage self
- Ability to understand and work in a customer centric environment.
- Ability to adopt to traffic and weather conditions.
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Demonstrable passion and a strong commitment to STEADFIN’s Mission, Values, and Vision