- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
3 Regional Operational Leaders- WASSHA Africa Uganda Ltd
WASSHA Africa Uganda Ltd
Sales / Business Development
uganda - regions in Uganda full-time Closing date - 26/09/2021
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 3
WASSHA Africa Uganda Ltd is a fast-growing start-up solar energy company in Uganda offering alternative energy solutions to people who have no or limited access to power. We empower them by offering affordable and clean energy service to enhance their businesses and/or improve their standards of living.
Our company vision is “Unlock Humankind’s Limitation” and our aim is to change what was “unable” to “able”.
We are part of the WASSHA group with presence in Japan, Tanzania and with expansion prospects to several countries in Africa. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to achieve this vision together.
We are looking for motivated and capable regional operational leaders who will enable us to expand our business in regions in Uganda where we have no footprint yet.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Implement company Vision, Mission and Values and policies at regional level, and provide leadership and motivate all employees and be a role model.
- Develop regional strategies for sales, marketing and operations, execute in region and share results and measures to be taken in a timely manner.
- Oversee all operations in responsible region, including, sales, marketing, and collaborate and align with customer support, supply chain, engineering and accounting.
- Plan, select, contract (consultancy) and manage marketing representatives required in regional operations to achieve operational targets. Train and instruct the marketing representatives responsible.
- Monitor improvement and come up with measures to increase sales or make decisions on discontinuing with contracts.
- Strategize ways to increase profitability, and propose any realistic measures through to management.
- Compile regular summaries of sales and other activities in the region responsible, as well as providing insight and prospects of the region responsible, and report promptly to the Operations Manager.
- Manage customer relations directly in the field where necessary.
- Plan, execute and monitor expenses and costs in responsible region so that the regional profitability is achieved in accordance with alignment with Operations Manager.
- Provide accountability and prompt the teams to do the same.
- Track and review kisok Sales Weekly and design corrective actions where necessary.
- Carry out monthly and weekly meeting reviews make relevant and specific recommendations for action to management.
- Identify new sales opportunities and focus the sales effort to capitalize on such opportunities.
- Lead a team of marketing representatives and maximize their performance, through strong leadership, coaching and mentoring skills, a positive attitude, high energy levels and tenacious yet diplomatic approach.
- Identify, recruit and train new marketing representatives to ensure they have all the basics and knowledge to be able to work in the field with minimal supervision.
- Plan and share marketing representative daily activities in the task format in a timely manner.
- Closely monitor marketing representatives to ensure planned daily activities are executed and give all necessary support required to ensure successful completion of these tasks.
- Work closely with the customer support team to ensure kiosk issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with the supply chain and engineering teams to align stock level and ensure smooth delivery and operations to the warehouses.
- Select optimal and strategic position of warehouses and consider delivery methods and costs to execute plan.
- Any other duties assigned by your supervisor and senior management.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in any filed
- 3 years working in a marketing related role.
- Bulk data analysis skills
- Good PC management skills
- Great leadership skills
- Great training capability
- Great planning and organization skills
- Persuasive nature
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure
- A team player towards the common vision of the company
- Be honest, disciplined and with integrity
How to Apply
Ensure to indicate the JOB TITLE in the SUBJECT HEAD of the email.