- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator -Street Business School
Street Business School
Project / Program Management
uganda - Africa part-time Closing date - 03/10/2021
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 3
About our Monitoring and Evaluation Role
We are looking for a part-time Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator who will also serve as Salesforce and TaroWorks Administrator to join our team to support a robust Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning (MERL) program. We are at the forefront of helping women living in poverty transform their lives through entrepreneurial training, and we are looking for an amazing person to continue to manage our evaluation data collection system as we scale globally to reach a million women. Our system primarily captures impact on income and business diversification but this position will allow for opportunities to help pioneer new ways of measuring how an SBS education can transform the lives of women as a women's increased belief in herself creates transformation in many parts of her life. Most of our work is through our Global Catalyst Partners (GCPs) who are the NGOs that are implementing SBS trainings across the glob
Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator
Reports to Monitoring & Evaluation Manager
This job has your name on it if you:
- Love managing data-driven projects to support philanthropic missions all over the world
- Understand simple, robust, technology-driven solutions for measurement and want to help guide partners in collecting and using data
- Are excited about the potential of numbers to tell a story and want to help be a part of that story by diving into data and helping to translate them through written and visual summaries
- Are curious to learn about digital tools for data collection monitoring data analysis and assessing impact while helping to keep in motion a sea of moving parts on survey tools, and data
What you’ll do for us:
We are looking for a talented person to help us administer our tech-based M&E system, guide partners through tracking program results and reporting our ongoing impact. Get your running shoes on...this is a tactical position that has responsibility for taking our program to a whole new level.
- M&E Technical support
- Effectively deploy data collection and survey tools in the field, and provide feedback to the M&E Manager on strategies for continuous system improvements.
- Conduct occasional field visit to collect implementation data and gather qualitative data. Provide technical support to the SBSU Team on data collection when requested. Coordinate data collect validating data, overseeing data entry, solving data syncing issues, etc.
- Perform periodic checks on field teams and routine checks on data collected to ensure data validity and survey tool appropriateness
- Coordinate with SBS’s Global Training Team to maintain and build relationships with the GCPs, potentially providing ongoing digital survey training and support
- Coordinate with M&E Manager in Kenya and potentially with field-based project staff
- Sales force and Taro Works System Administration Role
- Design, update, and maintain several ongoing
- Clean and upload data on Salesforce. Run monthly quality control checks on incoming data within Salesforce.
- Carryout quarterly TaroWorks training with new and existing GCPs
- Liaise with North America based Salesforce Consultant to update reports and dashboards on Salesforce based on the needs of the different teams within Street Business school.
- Address ad hoc training requests from GCPs
- Conduct internal staff trainings on dashboards, reports, and any other Salesforce functionalities in the SBS system as needed
- Troubleshoot and technical support for the GCPs using TaroWorks
- Innovate new ways to improve our TaroWorks mobile application to ease data collection and data synching for our GCPs and SBSU staff
- Support the SBS Uganda staff as needed in TaroWorks
- Research and Learning Role
- Keep a pulse on research and evaluation activities in the region around women, poverty, income generation and confidence. Work with other team members to create strategies to integrate findings into our program activities
- Coordinate with the M&E Manager to feed research findings back into SBS Uganda, our Learning Lab
- Build on our momentum to further the strategy, systems and infrastructure for monitoring and evaluating all current entrepreneurial training programs, now and into the future, with creative ideas for improvement
- Participate in the overall staff activities of SBS including meetings, special projects, and celebrations.
What you’ll need to do this job:
- At least 3 years of monitoring, evaluation, research and learning experience with increasing responsibility and tangible positive results (essential). Experience in salesforce and/or TaroWorks system administration may substitute here especially if the role had a significant MERL component.
- Experience working with databases and ICT4D, including a technology-based M&E or data collection system (Taro Works preferred) and a willingness to apply these skills to an entrepreneurship program. (Salesforce/TaroWorks experience is advantageous but not necessary)
- Educational background in M&E, statistics or development studies preferred. Project management and computer science may also be considered. Work experience in these areas can also be considered
- Experience working with or assessing entrepreneurial programs or women’s empowerment program for NGOs in Africa preferred
- Willingness to refine the infrastructure, systems and MERL program with an eye towards constant improvement and ability to implement new system features and updates
- Unstoppable passion for staying up-to-date with best practice in the development world and putting that knowledge into use, including trends like lean data, women's confidence research, entrepreneurship work, and interactive tools to share data (preferred)
- Strong math and computer skills are essential. Skills in data analysis and a demonstrated data management skills in a way that will support our global scale up is preferred
- A high level of focus with great attention to detail and ability to set and work flexibly tight deadlines on several large projects with interconnecting tasks and pieces
- Experience working with data platforms, databases, and select technologies to capture and organize data including performing back checks is desirable
- Ability to work independently and remotely, effectively
- Ability to comfortably and effectively work for a manager that is remote
Salary is competitive based on qualification and experience.
Candidates who meet the above requirements can submit a cover letter and detailed CV to catherine@Streetbusinessschool.org with the function “Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator” in the subject line. The CV should include a daytime telephone contact and two professional referees of the current and/ or most recent employer with their telephone and email contacts. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview
How to Apply