- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
ZTE- RISK AND COMPLIANCE MANAGER
uganda - uganda full-time Closing date - 04/09/2021
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 1
- Develop the audit plan and ensure the audit plan is responsive to and aligned with the risk profile of the organization. Plan needs to cover all aspects of Field & Supplier Management, such as Proactive Maintenance (PM), Site Access, logistics, etc, as well as Resource Management, covering Spare parts Management (SPMS), Stock and Vehicle Management.
- Guide, direct and oversee the execution of individual audits defined in the annual audit plan ensuring the highest level of service quality to Management.
- Review and disseminate quarterly reports ensuring the reports are clear, concise, identify root causes with practical recommendations and ultimately provide value to the organization.
- Interpret, formulate and disseminate policies, standards and regulations on internal audit management in ZTE Uganda in accordance with existing laws;
- Assess implementation of Audit recommendations;
- Oversee routine and ad hoc operations of the internal audit function and ensure efficient and effective management of Customer and ZTE Uganda resources.
- Test auditee’s network security procedures and their effectiveness, against specific criteria.
- Lead and coordinate regular audits to review measures taken by the Customer to safeguard the security of their services under the Privacy Operations, Telecoms Audit Good Practice.
- Assess and test communications network security arrangements and their effectiveness, like the access to Data Centers.
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships with MS technical staff and senior management functions to assist with the effective delivery of audits and development of audit methodology.
- Maintain a working knowledge and practical application of industry standards and guidance.
- Add value to the wider operation of the MS Operation by participating in projects and providing specialist advice to assist with the creation of procedures and guidance.
- Contribute to the development of colleagues within the Good Practice team by preparing technical content or providing specialist support to Learning and Development for in-house training, as required.
- Perform regular spot checks on the Adhoc works, Site PM, Vehicle status, Contractor performance, etc and report on findings.
- Report non-standard operations and violations to the OD/PD of the project team and the CTO of the representative office.
- Continuous improvement of processes.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
How to Apply