- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Research Analyst - Includovate
NGO / Nonprofit Charitable Organizations
uganda - Kampala full-time Closing date - 26/07/2021
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 4
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: MS Office
Analysts turn data into information, information into insight and insight into evidence-based decisions. Analysts use creativity and technical skills to locate data sources, gather, review, validate, protect, and store data, identify trends, patterns, and anomalies, and use findings to develop sound conclusions, improve processes and practices, and increase efficiency, effectiveness, impact and sustainability. Analysts create reports and presentations to summarize complex information.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
● Collects and analyses raw data/information to identify trends, patterns, anomalies, and other helpful and/or interesting information.
● Reviews literature on specific research topics critically to develop comprehensive and digestible summaries and reviews.
● Prepares context analyses and contributes to research proposals.
● Creates reports and presentations to summarize findings and influence decision-making.
● Work with team members to effectively achieve project objectives, budgets, and timelines, monitor progress, and evaluate performance.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
● Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent qualifications) in anthropology, business, demography, development studies, economics, education, environmental studies, gender & sexuality, geography, history, law, philosophy, planning, political science, psychology, public administration, public or global health, religious studies, sociology, statistics and/or sustainability.
● Proficiency in Nvivo will be very highly regarded.
● Proficiency in Google Suite.
● Strong math, organization, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
● Solid presentation, research, and verbal and written communication.
● Fluency in English and ideally a second language.
● You listen well, instead of reacting fast, so you can better understand.
● You’re concise and articulate in your communications
● You learn eagerly and rapidly.
● You are creative and curious.
● You are a democratic leader and reject command-and-control structures.
● You are a feminist.
● You believe in gender equality and equal opportunity.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees to the address or e-mail below. Application should be marked as “Research Analyst.” firstname.lastname@example.org