- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Administrative / Clerical
uganda - Kampala full-time Closing date - 04/06/2021
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 3
Required languages: English
Purpose of the post:
The Travel Officer ensures that Travel activities are organized smoothly, including coordination of pickup/drop-off of ICRC staff and guests, travel arrangements, visas and permits, official registration and accommodation.
• Coordinates flight schedules and arranges airport or hotel pick-up and drops with the Fleet department.
• Organizes, facilitates and ensures appropriate accommodation for new arrivals, visitors, field trips and workshops.
• Organizes Travel files, business cards, briefing programmes and tours of the delegation for new arrivals.
• Organizes staff travel by the most cost-effective means (makes flight reservations, purchases tickets and confirms flights for professional and private travels).
• Processes travel and immigration documents with relevant authorities for visas, work permits, travel insurance, health certificates, ID cards etc) for staff or visitors.
• Sources, arranges and negotiates various options and discounted prices for hotels in the country.
• Sources, arranges and negotiates discounted airfares, travel agencies etc.
• Keeps all appropriate databases up to date on staff members, missions/other travel, document validity, residency, and any other relevant information (schools, airlines, telephone numbers, etc.).
• Organizes communication flow between ICRC offices, sub-delegations, delegations and/or headquarters regarding staff travel.
• Organizes the Travel side of events/meetings/seminars, coordinating with the parties concerned.
• Manages the filing and archiving of expatriates’ files.
• Arranges and organises school enrolment of expatriates’ children.
Minimum required knowledge and experience:
• University degree in Administration, Travel industry, Tourism, Hospitality or similar relevant training in a recognised institution
• Minimum 3 years work experience in a relevant similar field (travel agency, immigration services or hospitality industry)
• Computer proficiency
• Very good command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of French is an added advantage.
• Possession of a Driving licence is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their electronic application, CV and copies of academic and work certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 04th June 2021. Attach your documents as a single file/document. No paper applications will be received. Travel Officer must be stated in the email subject.