- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
People Performance Group
Real Estate / Property Management
uganda - Kampala full-time Closing date - 09/05/2021
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 2
Required languages: English
Location: Kampala Uganda
Our Client is a leading real estate company based in Uganda that deals with services including letting, property management and relocation services. They seek to hire an experienced sales executive who will be tasked to offer client consultations, property listings, selling and letting of properties to meet the company’s revenue target and strategic growth plan.
- Contributing to the achievement of allocated annual sales targets by proactively and rigorously engaging in sales activities
- Propose potential business deals by engaging potential partners
- Advising clients on the suitability and value of the property they are visiting. -Act as the face of the company and offer exemplary customer service to all clients.
- Accompany clients during visits and inspections of the property
- Maintaining and servicing existing customer portfolio to realize revenue and
- Working in conjunction with the Manager to identify sales opportunities in the Market.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships by providing an efficient, reliable, friendly and courteous service to customers.
- Communicating effectively with customers and maintain up to date information regarding new initiatives, prices, promotions, new product listings, and product de-lists.
- Maintaining contact with clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Degree in sales & marketing or business related field
- Well-groomed and well-spoken with a strong database of clients
- 2 years’ sales and marketing experience in a real estate company, experience in selling high end commercial and residential property will be an added advantage.
- Should have a proven ability to achieve and surpass sales targets
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision, excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and networking skills
- Able to inspire trust and confidence in clients and buyers
- Knowledgeable about property sales and lettings law
How to Apply
Please submit your applications to People performance Group including three work related referees. Applications must not be heavier than 2MBs.