- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
UVRI-IAVI HIV VACCINE PROGRAM LIMITED
Medical / Health
uganda - Entebbe full-time Closing date - 15/03/2021
Minimum qualification: Certificate
Minimum years of experience: 1
The UVRI-IAVI HIV Vaccine Program (the Program), founded in 2001, is a not for profit organization with offices and research facilities based at the Uganda Virus Research Institute in Entebbe. The Program’s main activities are conducting research, building capacity and providing advocacy for HIV/AIDS vaccine as well as molecular and epidemiological work toward HIV prevention. The Program is mainly funded by the International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI), USA but also receives funding from other donors. The Program invites applications from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the position of Clinical Officer whose main responsibility will be to oversee quality management activities in the clinical trials department:
The Person will be primarily responsible for the reception area of the laboratory and provide clerical assistance to the laboratory staff as required.
- Manage sample reception and accessioning at the laboratory.
- Tracking laboratory results and delivery of these results to the clinic teams.
- Undertake basic administrative tasks such as filing and answering telephone calls, as well as transcribing laboratory data.
- Assisting in archiving laboratory documents in a well-organized manner that can enable their easy access and retrieval.
- Assist the Quality Manager in tracking laboratory quality indicators.
- Ensuring Cold chain monitoring of fridge/freezer equipment
- Perform other technical duties as assigned by the supervisor
- A Certificate in Medical laboratory Technology/Sciences.
- MUST be registered with the Allied Health Professionals’ Council.
- At least 1 year of experience working in a health/research facility.
- A critical thinker with strong attention to detail.
- Strong organization skills and able to Multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GCLP).
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and CV, with day-time telephone contact numbers and names of two professional referees to: Administration Manager, UVRI-IAVI HIV Vaccine Program Ltd P.O Box 49, Entebbe. Or by email to; - Information@iavi.or.ug Closing date: 15nd March, 2021 at 4:00pm Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.