- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
RI-IAVI HIV VACCINE PROGRAM LIMITED
Medical / Health
uganda - Entebbe full-time Closing date - 15/03/2021
Minimum qualification: Diploma
Minimum years of experience: 3
The UVRI-IAVI HIV Vaccine Program (the Program), founded in 2001, is a not for profit organization with offices and research facilities based at the Uganda Virus Research Institute in Entebbe. The Program’s main activities are conducting research, building capacity and providing advocacy for HIV/AIDS vaccine as well as molecular and epidemiological work toward HIV prevention. The Program is mainly funded by the International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI), USA but also receives funding from other donors. The Program invites applications from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the position of Clinical Officer whose main responsibility will be to oversee quality management activities in the clinical trials department:
- Oversee the development, performance and management of Quality Assurance and Quality Control Activities for the Clinical Trials Department.
- Identify Quality Management Plan activities/ processes for the studies/trials before their commencement and oversee their implementation.
- Oversee the development of all Clinical Trials Department SOPs and ensuring that SOPs are adhered to by the respective staff.
- Ensure that all processes contributing to the performance of clinical trials and observational studies are conducted properly.
- Prepare quarterly Quality Management Unit reports about the overall quality trending in the clinical trials department.
- Ensure GCP & HSP trainings of clinical trials department staff are up to date.
- Coordinate the implementation of research protocols
- Diploma in clinical medicine and public health
- 3-5years work experience most probably on quality management roles in a study setting.
- Fluency in Luganda will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate
- Past experience of carrying out will be an added advantage.
- Should have a valid GCP & HSP certificate
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and CV, with day-time telephone contact numbers and names of two professional referees to: Administration Manager, UVRI-IAVI HIV Vaccine Program Ltd P.O Box 49, Entebbe. Or by email to; - Information@iavi.or.ug Closing date: 15nd March, 2021 at 4:00pm Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.