- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Employment Opportunity: Accounts Service Officer - Medical
Clarkson Insurance Brokers Ltd
Customer care / Client care
uganda - Kampala full-time Closing date - 18/02/2021
Minimum qualification: Diploma
Minimum years of experience: 2
Provide a pro-active and highly responsive service to a portfolio of corporate & individual clients in accordance with the Service Level Agreement (SLA) to meet their insurance needs and expectations to ensure client retention, business growth and excellent customer experience.
Production and Profitability.
- Placement of medical schemes (New, Renewal and addition), obtain and analyse quote from insurers, evaluate insurers and submit to client in consultation with the Supervisor.
- Follow up on policy documents, endorsements and invoices from insurers after cover placement.
- Follow up with insurers and clients to ensure that the client medical scheme is placed as per the agreed implementation plan/timetable or guidelines.
- Organize unit information on medical business for weekly and monthly report.
- Timely and accurate premium debiting.
- Follow up and ensure all premium is collected.
- Ensure that information from the Account Service Executives are reviewed before signoff by the supervisor.
- Provide all technical aspects that are required for higher level reporting by the Supervisor.
- Provide guidance and supervision to team mates as may be required.
- Prepare and update register of insurance for the segment clients and oversee/review register preparation by the Account Service Executive before signoff by supervisor and sharing with the client.
- Advising and guiding the segment clients of any other policies that would be relevant to them by the nature of their businesses.
Client Servicing and Business Retention.
- Respond to clients’ queries, requests and reverting with required information including any subsequent advice/recommendations.
- Follow ups on completed members’ forms, issuance of member cards and delivery of the same to the clients as per service level agreement.
- Attend to incoming and outgoing correspondence and emails from clients where necessary after constant consultation with the Supervisor. Make file notes of all correspondences from both insurers and clients.
- Checking and dispatch of policy documents and endorsement to clients immediately after cover placement and reverting to insurers for adjustment if any.
- Make periodic visits to clients. I.e. weekly, bi-weekly.
- Arrange for client/member sensitizations, wellness presentations in consultation with the unit supervisor.
- Arrange for quarterly review meetings with clients to discuss the client’s portfolio and utilization reports. The utilization reports are obtained from the insurers every quarter.
- Building and maintaining business relationships with clients
- Discussing and assessing clients' current and future insurance needs.
- Negotiating policy terms and costs with insurance providers
- Marketing services – ensure business growth by selling to clients.
Administrations and Records Management.
- Maintain up to date/accurate documentation, files; excel spread sheet relating to relevant accounts.
- Maintain well organized client files and have all relevant documents filed in safe custody.
- Prepare minutes of meetings held with clients and insurers and ensure they are properly filed for future reference. Minutes should be reviewed by the unit Supervisor before sharing with the clients.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous personal and professional development through active participation in development events.
- Mentoring and training Executive & intern staff assigned to work with you.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the management in line with the business needs.
- Diploma in insurance.
- A degree from a reputed university.
- 1 year experience in insurance underwriting.
- IT skills(Word, excel, power point presentation)
- Strong negotiating skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and effective listening.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Problem solving and analytical ability
- Judgment and decision making ability
- Motivated self-starter, comfortable in fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards
- Technical expertise and knowledge of Insurance products and business.
- Driving skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Team building skills and ability to work productively with wide range of people.
- Experience in monitoring marketplace to identify business opportunities.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Mentoring/Coaching/Grooming skills.
- Strategic planning ability.
- Medical service providers
- Frequent travel
- Working extended hours including night hours.
- Weekends interruption
- Leaves disruption
- Hospital visits
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees to the e-mail below. Applications may not exceed 2MBs. Email: email@example.com Closing date: Thursday 18th February 2021 While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.