- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Career Opportunity with JGH
Accounting / Finance / Insurance
uganda - Jinja and Kampala full-time Closing date - 17/12/2020
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 5
Required IT skills: ,Navision,QuickBooks,SUN,Tally
JGH Group is a global procurement and trading company working with major organizations and governments, mainly within the sectors of Construction Materials, Electrification, Security Equipment, Machinery and Marine. With more than 60 years of trading experience, JGH is a respected player in the international trading arena, currently with offices in Denmark, Kenya and Uganda.
The Marine division of JGH Group (JGH Marine) builds and delivers a wide range of vessels from small boats to midsize and larger vessels and ferries for use all over Africa and Latin America and other developing countries around the world.
Controller/accountant JGH Africa.
Workplace(s): Jinja (4 days)/Kampala (1 day).
- Cost control of ongoing Marine projects in Africa in concurrent dialogue with the Senior Controller in Copenhagen.
- Manage Books of account for JGH Group local entity in Uganda (under establishment).
- Monitoring that project cost is managed inside budgets. Adjust planning and project calculations as required to always show an updated Latest Best Estimate.
- Implementation and usage of Microsoft Business Central at building site in accordance with JGH Group policies, accounting plan and controlling principles.
- Supporting the attitude and culture on cost controlling in the JGH Group as the leading figure on Controlling in the Africa organization.
- For larger construction projects participate in the preparation of the control sheet and possible support the projects managers with bid preparation.
- Prepare Liquidity Overview on regular basis for local spending.
- Managing local bank relations including preparation of local payments under JGH Group policies.
- Bringing new ideas for improved controlling and efficiencies in the entire JGH Group.
- Support to the Africa management team on ad hoc basis as required.
The position is new and need to be developed and the Employee is expected to participate in the development proactively with the Chief Controller and the CFO in Copenhagen and with the local General Manager and the Site Manager in Jinja.
The Employee will use Excel and Business Central to a large extent to perform the tasks and will be expected to develop skills in the systems as he/she progresses in the position.
Reporting administratively to the local General Manager and functionally to the Finance Team in Copenhagen.
How to Apply
Please send your application of not more than 2MBs to firstname.lastname@example.org.