- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Business Development Executive
uganda - kampala full-time Closing date - 10/07/2020
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 2
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: ,MS Office
Our client, a company in the insurance industry is looking to recruit.
The Business Development Executive will focus on customer acquisition. Lead
generation and prospect management are the main concern as the business
development executive will garner and meet with potential clients.
Researches client business referrals, network, and web leads. Provide prospective
customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed.
Work with client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales
process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase
Business Development Executive Duties and
• Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities.
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
• Working closely with the various teams in ensuring that the quality of the
Proposal is attained.
• Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
• Developing customized targeted sales strategies
• Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to
potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and
• Coordinating business activities / campaigns with the various team leaders.
• Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
• Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
• Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
• Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
• Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client
• Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
• Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital
resources and marketing intelligence.
• Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows,
• Closing sales and working with client through closing process.
• Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
• Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and
• Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software.
• Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting.
He should have some knowledge of Agriculture Insurance
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please email your cover letter and current CV to email@example.com. No email be heavier than 2MBs. Due to the high number of applications we anticipate receiving, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.