- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Business Administrator-. Priceline Forex Bureau Ltd
Priceline Forex Bureau Ltd
uganda - kampala full-time Closing date - 20/03/2020
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 4
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: ,MS Office
Priceline Forex Bureau Ltd was incorporated in Uganda in 2012.We are regulated & licensed by Bank of Uganda to carry out foreign exchange services as our core product. The other services we currently offer include; international money transfers (Western union, Money gram and Xpress money, World Remit etc), Agency banking and Mobile money. Our headquarters are in Ntinda with two (2) business outlets.
We are looking for an experienced Business executive to control and oversee all business operations, people and ventures. You will be the highest ranking manager in the organization and
will be responsible for the overall success of the business.
The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company to the most
profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals. Very strong
crisis management skills will also be essential.
The goal is to ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and
long-term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic direction.
• Day today running of all business operations.
• Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the
board and shareholders
• Reporting to the Managing Director, providing market insights and strategic advice.
• Developing and implementing business plans to improve cost-efficiency.
• Developing and implementing company policies and Standard Operating Procedures for
• Maintaining positive and trust-based relations with business partners, shareholders, and
authorities including Bank of Uganda, URA, NSSF, KCCA, FIA etc.
• Overseeing the company's business operations, financial performance, investments, and
• Supervising, guiding, and delegating all other staff in their duties.
• Ensuring company policies and legal guidelines and regulatory requirements are met in a
timely fashion and are clearly communicated on a need to know basis.
• Assessing, managing, and resolving problematic developments and situations.
• Building and enhancing the company's public profile at events, speaking engagements,
• Running, organizing and carrying out all activities of the human resource function such
as recruitment, motivation, trainings, nurturing, firing etc. in close consultation and
guidance from the Managing Director.
• Prepare business performance and accountability reports on a regular basis or as may be
requested by the Managing Director.
• Responsible for pricing and marketing of all company products.
As a leader you are expected to
• Have good people skills and strong ability to inspire, develop and motivate individuals
• Have Customer focus
• Have networking skills, with the ability to interact with persons in different organizations
and in different hierarchical levels
• Have courage and integrity
• Lead and act according to Priceline values, champion the culture and promote diversity
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• Degree in Accountancy, business, marketing, Economics or a related field.
• At least level II of CPA or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
• Good knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software will be an added advantage.
• Extensive experience in a managerial role.
• Experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans.
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
• Able to excel in high-pressure situations.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and your CV with details of 3 work related referees to the address or e-mail below. email@example.com Applications may not exceed 2MBs. While we thank all applicants for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.