- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Brand Manager - PPG
People Performance Group
Marketing / Product
uganda - Kampala full-time Closing date - 10/01/2020
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 4
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: MS Office
This role is responsible for optimizing sales for a particular group of products through Vendor Management, Pricing, Marketing, Planning and management of Inventory to ensure that their company is providing the market with the products that consumer’s desire.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends
- Devise long-term development strategies for product categories
- Develop exit strategies for unsuccessful products
- Foster trust relationships with vendors to achieve better pricing and quality of services
- Place appropriate orders to ensure product availability that meets consumer demands
- Determine the positioning of a product category to maximize visibility
- Liaise with execution teams to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of a product category
- Collaborate with buyers and merchandisers to expand product categories
- Make forecasts for product demand to ensure the sustainability of inventory
- Assume responsibility of budget development and revenue for category
- To deliver the P&L and activity plans for a category
- Development of marketing- & category plans that seizes opportunities on all 6P (proposition, product, promotion, pack, price, place) & 5C (consumer, connect, commerce, content, community).
- Translate marketing plans into a volume plans & optimize commercial opportunities. Feed into S&OP cycle and AP processes.
- Ensure a single-minded communication message is created for all campaigns in line with the brand building communication plan, consistent with category needs.
- Champion competitive behavior & -mindset throughout the business and translate it into marketing activities to grow brand share.
- Identify & clearly define the key category and customer risks / opportunities generating the relevant insight needed to resolve these
- Lead the category planning process across categories, highlighting growth opportunities and identifying business targets through category, shopper & market analysis
- Contribute/take responsibility for specific NPD / Category projects and use data to help define the ultimate in store vision for each activity /category.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- The ideal candidate must hold Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Business-related field
- Possession of professional qualification in Marketing would be an added advantage.
- A minimum five (4 ) years working experience in a similar position.
- Experience working with different departments on development and analysis of cost standards
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Excellent communication and people skill
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees to the address and e-mail below. Applications may not exceed 2MBs. Email: email@example.com While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.