- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Marketing Manager/Business Development Manager - Chemiphar
uganda - kampala full-time Closing date - 24/01/2020
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 5
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: ,MS Office
Managing all marketing for the company, the Marketing Manager shall develop the marketing in line with company objectives. S/he will co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities as well as oversee the company's marketing budget.
In all activities, s/he will demonstrate high levels of integrity, ethics and impartiality and s/he will abide by the company’s Code of Conduct.
- Will develop a commercial
and marketingstrategy for the company by:
- Organising marketing campaigns
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Organizing awareness creation presentations to industries and export agencies (Uganda Manufacturers Association, Private Sector Foundation Uganda, Uganda Export Promotion Board etc.) about Standards, Analytical Laboratories, requirement for exports, etc.
- Organizing Chemiphar’s 20 years of existence event (in collaboration with aBi and Pearl Capital Partners/Yield Fund)
- Visiting long-time customers to check the satisfaction levels; inform them about new equipment; development of the company and inquire on any other needs that CUL may meet
- Visiting new potential customers/sector of interest (food, beverages, seeds, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, grains & pulses, environment, etc.) to inform them about Chemiphar’s services, development of the company and new equipment and
- Working on adverts and branding of the Company
- Being an excellent speaker, he will organize events and make presentations about the company
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Performing any other duties as may be agreed.
Qualifications and key competencies
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field.
- Not less than 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Relating and networking
- Persuading and influencing
- Presenting and communicating information
- Delivering results and meeting customers’ expectations
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Should have experience in analytical laboratories environment
- Should have a wide network of contacts in the private and in the public sector
- Should be private sector minded and excellent commercial skills
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please email your cover letter and current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org please include the job title in the subject line of your email. No email be heavier than 2MBs. Due to the high number of applications we anticipate receiving, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.