- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Chemical Analyst -. Chemiphar
uganda - kampala full-time Closing date - 12/12/2019
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 3
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: ,MS Office
Using a range of techniques such as chromatography the Chemical Analyst shall analyse samples, document and .
In all activities, s/he will demonstrate high levels of integrity, ethics and impartiality and s/he will abide by the company’s Code of Conduct
- Perform routine and non-routine chemical analysis of products using standard operating procedures.
- Write and execute chemical testing procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date documents for chemical testing methods and activities.
- Operate laboratory equipment safely and effectively to conduct testing.
- Record, analyze and report test results to Managers.
- Maintain inventory of chemicals and supplies in laboratory.
- Record all the test data related to chemical additions, purifications and dump cycles.
- Will maintain, control and verify equipment in their use following annual calibration plans.
Develop and modifynew methods of analysis whenever need arises.
- Doing other duties as may be agreed
Qualifications and key competencies
- BSc in Science and Technology (Chemistry) or a BSc in Chemical Engineering or any equivalent qualification.
- Should know how to work according to ISO 17025: 2017.
- Should have experience in Chromatography systems, preferably on HPLC, and have worked in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Applying expertise and technology
- Deliver results and meeting customer expectations
- Following instructions and procedures
- Learning and researching
- Should be able to work both in a team and independently
- Will be passionate about his work
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please email your cover letter and current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org please include the job title in the subject line of your email. No email be heavier than 2MBs. Due to the high number of applications we anticipate receiving, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.