- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Uganda Golf Club - ASST. MANAGER FACILITIES, FOOD & BEVERAGES
Uganda Golf Club
Accounting / Finance / Insurance
uganda - Kampala full-time Closing date - 06/12/2019
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 4
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: MS Office
Job Purpose: The Asst. Facilies, Food & Beverage Manager is responsible for leading the facilies, food and beverage service staff in managing facilies to include the Club Room, Grill Room, Pao, Lounge, Banquet Bars, Halfway House and Beverage Cart. S/he is responsible for ensuring the highest level of member sasfacon by overseeing all aspects of service and service staff during operang hours, while working in a clean and safe environment, and meeng all financial goals for sales and expenses.
This posion requires a highly self-movated individual who is flexible and can work with minimal supervision.
Roles and Responsibilies:
- Acvely promote and exhibit enthusiasm in the work place and among guests and members;
- Clearly idenfy members/guests’ experience priories and manage me effecvely and efficiently to accommodate their needs and sasfacon
- Develop an operang budget for each of the department’s
- Inspects to ensure that all safety, sanitaon, energy management, prevenve maintenance and other standards are consistently met
- Assures that all standard operang procedures are in place and consistently ulized
- Establish quanty and quality output standards for personnel in all posions within the department
- Implements policies and procedures for food and beverage departments
- Reports repairs and maintenance needs and ensures cleanliness of the enre facility.
- Coordinates exterior property cleaning and maintenance in accordance with UGC standards.
- Be part of the team interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and direcng work, evaluang performance, rewarding, and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Assures that effecve orientaon and training are given to each new staff. Develops ongoing training programs for department.
- Take all reasonable steps to protect the health, safety and welfare of all employees, patrons and visitors, by following all legislave guidelines for the preparaon, use and disposal of chemicals, the safe use of tools, plant and equipment and promong safe working pracces in all areas of operaon at the course
- Conducts staff meengs with subordinates
- Maintain appropriate levels of supplies ensuring safe and effecve control of all stored materials and grounds maintenance products
- Provide support to ensure the smooth running of all club facilies
- Perform other dues as assigned.
Educaon, Technical skills, knowledge and experience:
- Personal focus on record keeping
- Skill in recruing, supervising, training, monitoring, evaluang and movang personnel.
- Interpersonal skill to resolve conflict
- Ability to idenfy problems and report accordingly
- Good and effecve communicaon skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to work independently with lile or no supervision
- A college degree or equivalent experience
A minimum of 4 years of personnel management, preferably in a club/golf/hospitality/service industry
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please email your cover letter and current CV to email@example.com