- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Uganda Golf Club -ACCOUNTS ASSISTANTS (3)
Uganda Golf Club
Accounting / Finance / Insurance
uganda - Kampala full-time Closing date - 06/12/2019
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 3
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: MS Office
Job Purpose: An Accounts Assistant will support the Accounng department by performing clerical tasks, including processing and recording transacons, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communicaons with clients and vendors, fact checking, filing, and other dues, as needed.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Receives and processes vendor invoices and internal cheque requests: maintains open
- files for purchase orders, packing/receiving slips and matches to invoices. Verifies all invoices for accuracy and follows up with vendor or staff on resoluon of all discrepancies to ensure mely payment of invoices due. Obtains approval from appropriate personnel for payment for miscellaneous invoices.
- Produces computer reports including accounts receivable, accounts payable, & payroll.
- Prepares and makes bank deposits
- Manages the pey cash fund
- Audits and pays all club bills and invoices aer approval for payment
- Maintains employees’ me and aendance, absentee and leave records, payroll records and employee files
- Administers the billing and collecon of membership dues
- Prepares inventory worksheet and crosschecks prices paid with bid quotaons and invoice prices
- Assists controller on all maers related to computer applicaons, annual and special audits, insurance and employment records
- Answers members’ quesons regarding billing
- Maintains accurate records of vendor invoices
- Assists in preparaon of other accounng reports and helps controller as necessary
- Ensures legalies of reports, policies and procedures of all payroll funcons
- Performs other accounng dues as requested by supervisor or management Educaon, Technical skills, knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of basic accounng principles
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping soware, strong typing skills.
- Exceponal me management
- Verbal and wrien communicaon skills.
- Professional manner and strong ethical code.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
- Associate’s degree in related field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the field
- Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Stascs or Professional qualificaon is an added advantage
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please email your cover letter and current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org