- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Uganda Golf Club - AUDIT ASSISTANT
Uganda Golf Club
Accounting / Finance / Insurance
uganda - Kampala full-time Closing date - 06/12/2019
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 3
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: MS Office
Roles & Responsibilies:
- Assist in verifying operang policies and guidelines and evaluate whether controls are adequate and operang effecvely
- Assist in idenfying and evaluang procedures and operang policies in tax-reporng processes and verify that such procedures are in accordance with tax laws and regulatory guidelines.
- Assist in auding revenue collecon for accountability purposes;
- Assist in auding procurement and payments in line with Procurement law and regulaons, and Financial Regulaons & Guidelines;
- Conducng manpower audit in line with the approved budget and work plans;
- Monitoring the expenditure of the Club in line with the budgetary provisions and financial regulaons;
- Reviewing of working papers in consultaon with the Internal Auditor.
- Preparing and forwarding engagement plans and budgets to the Internal Auditor.
- Draing of the audit findings and subming them to Internal Auditor.
- Assessing risks in auditable units and assisng the Internal Auditor in preparing a risk-based work plan.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor from me to me.
Educaon, Technical skills, knowledge and experience:
- Risk idenficaon, assessment and priorizaon
- Financial management;
- Informaon and Communicaons Technology
- Concern for Quality and Standards
- Ethics and Integrity
- Communicaon and report wring
- Time management
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please email your cover letter and current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org