- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Uganda Golf Club - ASST. MANAGER ACCOUNTING & FINANCE
Uganda Golf Club
Accounting / Finance / Insurance
uganda - Kampala full-time Closing date - 06/12/2019
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 3
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: MS Office
Job Purpose: Responsible for management of the accounng department. Performs budgetary, auding, internal control procedures. Responds to member, vendor and employee inquiries in a courteous and prompt manner.
Roles & Responsibilies:
Formulate, receive and recommend policy proposals relang to accounng and auding, the budget, revenue and cost control procedures.
- Direct the preparaon and payment of payrolls, tax maers, compilaon of stascs and office methods and procedures.
- Direct or prepares the monthly trial balance and resulng financial statements for the club, including the income statement, balance sheet and statement of changes in financial condion, along with required supporng schedules and other data necessary for financial reports and records.
- Prepare operang budgets and financial forecasts in coordinaon with the various commiees, departments and general manager
- Analyze financial informaon, monitors budgeted versus actual expenditures and advises management about variances and their potenal causes; recommends correcve acons to help assure that budget goals are met.
- Work with the club’s external auditors to assure that procedures are consistent with club policies
- Prepare and verify reports made to agencies, trade union and professional organizaons for which disseminaon is consistent with club policies.
- Direct or parcipate in and verify the taking of inventories for beverages, food, supplies, equipment, furnishings and other club assets.
- Reconcile monthly ledgers including receivables, payables, bank and other asset accounts, and wage accounts.
- Inform and advise other department heads about the financial aspects of their responsibilies.
- Prepare or supervise preparaon of applicable local tax returns.
- Prepare accounng reports as necessary and appropriate for disseminaon to the board of directors, Management commiee and other club commiees.
- Monitor to assure that procedures for effecve receiving and storeroom control are in place and consistently used.
- Select, train and supervise, schedules and evaluates accounng staff.
- Oversee member billing and collecon procedures.
- Audit members and guests’ charges; checks cash sheets to assure that all receipts for member’s accounts have been posted.
- Safeguard all funds in bank accounts; assures that revenues are properly and correctly deposited and supervises the drawing of all checks.
- Establish and maintain tournament accounng records and financial statements
- Reconciles bank statements.
- Management of the finance funcon and overseeing the finance team ensuring all personnel work to procedures and work instrucons
- Maintain necessary procedures for confidenality relang to club and employee issues
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of golf club management systems
- Excellent communicaon skills
- Flexible approach to work and a willingness to get involved
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounng soware and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auding standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulaons
- High aenon to detail and excellent analycal skills
- Sound independent judgment
- A degree in Accounng and Finance or a Professional Qualificaon.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please email your cover letter and current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org