- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Uganda Golf Club - STORE KEEPER
Uganda Golf Club
uganda - Kampala full-time Closing date - 06/12/2019
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 2
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: MS Office
Roles & Responsibilies:
- Receive and forward all goods and deliveries in and out of the club to the correct point of contact.
- Able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store's area of operaon.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operaonal stock.
- Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilies for upkeep and hygiene.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quanty has been received.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & dy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulaons.
- Ensure all store requisions are signed by concerned Department Heads (HOD’s)
- Ensure store requision form is signed by the person collecng the goods and entered into the Inventory/Materials Management System.
- Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Conduct physical stock audits on a regular basis as advised by the manager and the physical count to be tallied with the inventory count from the MMS - Material Management System.
- Complete requision forms for inventory and supplies.
- Troubleshoot any vendor delivery issues and oversee/follow up on the return process.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures parcularly relang to food and beverage items.
Technical skills, knowledge and experience:
- Posive atude and good communicaon skills.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situaons.
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Familiar with Materials Management system (MMS).
- Familiar with Inventory Management Soware.
- Must have basic computer skills for the day to day operaon
- Degree in Business Administraon or Accounng or relevant field.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please email your cover letter and current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org