- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
SECURITY GUARDS (5)
Uganda Golf Club
Security / Protective Services
uganda - Kampala full-time Closing date - 06/12/2019
Minimum qualification: Certificate
Minimum years of experience: 2
Required languages: English
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide safety and security to club members, guests, and employees, including club assets by using keen observaon skills and proacve soluons.
- Maintaining a visible and physical presence while on duty so that all club acvity can be monitored at all mes
- Operang Security Management & Access Control computer system
- Monitoring state of the art IP camera surveillance system
- Patrolling club property to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure doors, windows, and gates are secure.
- Observing and recfying all safety and fire hazards in cooperaon with the Engineering department.
- Conducng thorough invesgaons for various incidents including the, accidents, and club policy violaons.
- Wring incident reports for any accident, injury, rule infracon, property damage, the, unauthorized persons, or suspicious acvity.
- Issuing parking summonses for all parking violaons
- Compleng safety inspecons for various items (Emergency lights, fire exnguishers, street lights, fire doors etc.)
- Collecng and logging all Lost & Found items
- Opening/locking doors upon request and during roune patrol
- Maintaining key box and issue keys to authorized personnel
- Responding to all alarm acvaons (burglar/fire alarms)
- Providing assistance to all members, employees, and guests where necessary
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional maintain confidenality of proprietary informaon, and protect company assets.
- Maintain excellent communicaon with co-workers and foster a posive and professional work environment.
- Support the team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Perform other dues and assist with various other projects & assignments as needed
- Effecve verbal and wrien communicaon skills
- Thorough understanding of first aid, fire protecon, traffic control and emergency and safety policy and procedures
- Ability to work effecvely in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to create and present thorough and detailed reports in a mely manner
- Ability to make sound and mely decisions under pressure and in emergency situaons
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand and apply the praccal side of security/safety measures within Club culture
- Technical proficiency to operate and troubleshoot all security operaon technologies
- Preferably shave worked with the armed forces and le in good standing.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please email your cover letter and current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org