- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Uganda Golf Club - RECEPTIONIST
Uganda Golf Club
Administrative / Clerical
uganda - Kampala full-time Closing date - 06/12/2019
Minimum qualification: Diploma
Minimum years of experience: 2
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: MS Office
Roles and Responsibilies:
- Greet members, visitors and general public at the recepon desk in the proper manner and either assist them or direct them to the proper resource for assistance.
- To adopt sound working pracce in and around the Recepon Area and familiarize yourself with the Standard Operang Procedures Manual.
- Acng as the source of informaon for all members and guests;
- To maintain that the Recepon area is presented to a high standard at all mes;
- To answer the telephone in a polite manner, carry out tee me bookings, general administraon dues and to be the source of informaon for all members and guests’ queries. 6. Stays up to date on all Club acvies and funcons so as to be able to answer incoming Club related quesons; serves as a main point of contact for members desiring informaon;
- Takes reservaons for Special Events; maintains reservaon book and system.
- Assists accounts department with inquiries regarding member charges and payments.
- To assist with the occasional extra shi for Golf Services tasks as and when needed.
- To provide general administraon assistance to the Membership and Events Team.
- To maintain the golf club soware and manage the members compeons and fixtures in conjuncon with the club professionals.
- To assist in the organizaon of the tee sheet/members bookings and adhere to the booking guidelines
- Represents themselves to members and guests in a professional manner consistent with the brand that Uganda Golf Club represents.
- Consistently complies with the rules and regulaons stated in the Club’s Employee Handbook. 15. Performs other appropriate tasks assigned by the supervisor Required Skills:
- Have a polite, courteous and friendly demeanor
- Must be able to maintain a high energy level, even on long or late days
- Possess good organizaonal skills.
- Tech savviness with the ability to work effecvely on the computer
- Excellent personal hygiene & a professional appearance
- Teamwork and communicaon skills
- A friendly and professional telephone manner;
- Good me keeping
- The ability to stay calm able to priorize and work under pressure.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in front desk
- A high-level qualificaon in the field
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please email your cover letter and current CV to email@example.com