- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN-, PEOPLE PERFORMANCE GROUP
PEOPLE PERFORMANCE GROUP
uganda - Busunju full-time Closing date - 12/12/2019
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 3
Required languages: English,Luganda
Required IT skills: ,MS Office
Our client, an industry in the FMCG field is looking to recruit.
Reports to: Engineering Supervisor /Reliability Engineer
The Mechanical technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the industry's Farm Ltd department goals and objectives.
Duties & responsibilities.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines as well as perform Root Cause analysis.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of minor plumbing maintenance functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, mechanical tools and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Follows all GMP’s and work in a manner consistent with all corporate and regulatory, food safety, quality and sanitation requirements.
- Prioritize safety above all other job duties by having a safety-first approach at all times.
- Perform any other duties assigned to you by your supervisor.
- A minimum National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Machine trouble shooting skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Dairy Processing Plant or FMCG Industry.
- Experience with diagnostic tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Skills in both preventive and predictive maintenance
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please email your cover letter and current CV to email@example.com please include the job title in the subject line of your email. No email be heavier than 2MBs. Due to the high number of applications we anticipate receiving, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.