- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
uganda - Kampala full-time Closing date - 31/10/2019
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 4
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: ,MS Office
Training Consultant responsibilities include:
Oversees training programmes that include web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, and more.
- Determines training needs and requirements for an organisation or group by meeting with managers, talking with employees, or administering surveys.
- Reviews existing training materials produced by third parties to determine appropriateness and relevance.
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs.
- Presents in-person and online training sessions or hires qualified personnel to do so.
- Schedules training sessions, organizes information technology and other equipment, and manages course enrolment.
- Monitors training programmes and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary.
- Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments.
- Manages costs for all programmes, productions, and publications in order to report to organisation executives regarding a return on investment.
- Specialises in a particular industry and keeps current on the activities and needs of that industry by attending regular meetings, conferences, and seminars.
- Maintains understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods.
- Draft and present to management annual strategic plans and budgets for the Training business unit.
- Mapping out annual training plans for internal teams and open training programs for clients.
- Develops training concepts in response to growing and changing needs of the market.
- Selecting appropriate training methods, like on-the-job coaching, conferences, workshops and e-learning courses.
- Schedule regular soft-skills development and management trainings.
- Assess the impact of training on employee performance and establish the relevancy of delivered trainings as a marketing tool.
- Liaise with external partners and outsource training, as needed.
- Gather feedback from trainees and trainers after each session
- Prepare cost reports for each learning program
- Update curriculum database and training records
- Prepare reports to management
- To liaise with and be a point of contact for other departments
- Maintain all the training folders on the Google cloud.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please email your cover letter and current CV to email@example.com please include the job title in the subject line of your email. No email be heavier than 2MBs. Due to the high number of applications we anticipate receiving, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.