- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Electrical/ Electronic Engineer-. Syz Security Equipment Co. Ltd
Syz Security Equipment Co. Ltd
uganda - kampala full-time Closing date - 17/10/2019
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 3
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: ,MS Office
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor (Hon)’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited University
- 3yr Working Experience in Electronics & Electrical field(s) in a well-established Company
- Knowledge of Electronic and Electrical Devices & Systems like Security Surveillance Systems and Access Control Installations is essential as well as Troubleshooting, Design Testing, Quality Focus and Database Design
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, verbal and writing skills, highly innovative, great attention to details and high integrity are very essential. Speed and accuracy are critical.
- Very good Research, Marketing and Selling Skills particularly of Electrical & Electronics Devices
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point Presentation.
- Sell and Market the Company’s Products & Services. (very key)
- Provide Technical knowledge to Management & Staff as well as solutions about the Company’s Products and Services
- Research on new and innovative Products & Services with the view of increasing the Company’s Product Mix and Competitiveness in the Market.
- Review, Analyze and Compile Information/Data about the Existing and New Electronic & Electrical Products, Projects, Studies and Trends as well as Fire Systems.
- Provide Technical Knowledge and Know-how as well as Solutions to the Company’s Installers and Customers about their Technical needs through ONO or Group Training whenever necessary.
- Visit Existing & Prospective Customers to do Surveys, get their needs or solve their Technical problems
- Enhance professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing professional networks and participating in professional societies
- Prepare specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials that meet National and International Standards.
- Maintain and repair faulty electrical equipment by following Manufacturers’ Instructions and Manuals.
- Inspect Products bought by the Company to ensure that they conform to Specifications.
- Any other duties assigned by Management.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please email your cover letter and current CV to email@example.com. No email be heavier than 2MBs. Due to the high number of applications we anticipate receiving, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.