- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
STORE KEEPER-. PEOPLE PERFORMANCE GROUP
PEOPLE PERFORMANCE GROUP
uganda - kampala full-time Closing date - 19/09/2019
Minimum qualification: Diploma
Minimum years of experience: 2
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: ,MS Office
Our Client, a organisation in the diary industry is looking to recruit.
Part 1: Job Data
Department: STORES AND LOGISTICS
Reports to / Title of immediate supervisor: STORES AND LOGISTICS MANAGER
Part 2: Job purpose
The purpose of the storekeeping is to protect stores against losses of goods and in turn help in profit making. To keep goods always ready for delivery/issue in any circumstances. To provide maximum service at reasonable cost. To avoid over stocking and under stocking and maintain demand and supply and provide the records and information as when need arises.
Part 3: Key Areas Duties / Functions
Duties/Tasks Percentage of time
• Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
• Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
• Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, and labeling products
• Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
• Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of damages
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
• Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
• Supervising the loaders and the activities in the warehouses and the cold rooms for the finished products.
• Ensure cold room temperatures are maintained at 7 degrees and below 50%
• Ensuring defectives are selected, sorted and cleaned up and the right products are repackaged in the right way for customers’ satisfaction.
• Ensuring quality is not compromised by physical inspection and sample testing of detected contaminated products to the quality laboratories, reporting any un usual behavior of the products to QC and following FEFO to the dot 30%
Health and safety
• Follow safety procedures to prevent injuries while performing heavy lifting, operating warehouse equipment, moving parts and vehicles.
• Ensure proper housekeeping to avoid product contamination. 10%
Collaborate in a team to ensure timely loading of trucks on schedule for time and early delivery of products to the customers. 10%
Professional Certifications /Qualification:
High school diploma/diploma in Stores management, warehousing or related field.
At least 2 years’ uninterrupted Experience in handling store activities.
Part 4 (b): Other Skills and Competencies
• Customer-Facing and Customer Service Skills
• Strong Computer Skills
• Organizational Skills
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees to the address or e-mail below. Applications may not exceed 2MBs. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org