- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Clinical Operations Manager-. Kampala Hospital
uganda - kampala full-time Closing date - 05/09/2019
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 5
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: ,MS Office
Kampala Hospital is a privately owned hospital that was established in 2007. Our mandate was and is to bring non-existent services to the countries that were often sought by many people who frequently moved abroad to seek quality medical care.
Job title: Clinical Operations Manager
Employment type: Full time: Country: Uganda: City / Location: Kampala
Min. years of experience: 5 years’ background experience in both clinical medicine and management.
Required languages: English: Required IT skills: MS Office (High Level)
Minimum degree: Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine (Additional qualification in public health or management
will be added advantage)
Salary level: Competitive Remuneration: Reports to: COO
In this position, you are required to oversee daily clinical operations of a multidisciplinary teams. Manage, develop and coordinate KHL clinical programs and operational activities on a 24-hour basis.
- Oversee daily clinical operations in the hospital. Manage, develop and coordinate clinical programs and operational activities on a 24-hour basis.
- Align the clinical programs to the overall hospital strategy.
- Lead planning for the development of new clinical programs
- Review and monitor staffing levels and performance of Medical Officers, Laboratory, Theatre, Radiology.
- Evaluate clinical practice of specified discipline and review clinical records to ensure standards of care and quality of services are provided in accordance with quality assurance.
- Ensure that KHL is in compliance with all legal and regulatory standards.
- Develop and implement KHL Performance Improvement activities.
- Prepare and monitor the budget components for the clinical departments. Perform analysis of financial information, reporting trends and patterns; prepare corrective action plan as necessary.
- Facilitate the team process including the interdisciplinary communication and negotiation skills. Assist teams in development of team goals and standards; evaluate the educational and competency needs of staff.
- Manage and resolve concerns encountered by personnel in the development of objectives and goals, physical facility, equipment and supply need, organizational structure, work distribution and operations process. Serve in rotation as administrator on call.
- Conduct performance evaluations for team leaders.
- provision of monthly updates on all clinical activities to Management and the Medical Advisory Committee.
- Identify and respond to clinical issues within assigned departments.
- Serve as a resource in compliance activities and as a support system for survey preparation and review to corporate and facility staff.
How to Apply
Candidates that have relevant experience, know that they meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position, should submit an application letter, a CV that provides details of the applicant’s specific qualification (copies of their “Academic Transcripts”) and in addition MUST include details of present position, current remuneration and contacts of three professional referees. Send your application using courier, hand delivery or e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Kindly indicate the post title in the subject line when applying by email.