- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Service manager -. Mobikey
uganda - kampala full-time Closing date - 20/08/2019
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 3
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: ,MS Office
POSITION AND DUTIES
The Employer employs and the employee hereby accepts employment by the employer to the Position of Service manager and shall perform and be responsible for the following duties;
- To lead and manage the service team to ensure effective and efficient operation.
- Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labour allocation for day to day operations.
- Identify client’s needs and explain/demonstrate Mobikey’s services to them, which may involve technical descriptions of products and the way they may be used.
- Maintaining general oversight of safety and good practice in the workshop or site where the company is employed and reporting breaches to management when observed.
- Work with the concerned staffs to respond to client’s requests for updates on the status of their jobs and keep the communication channels open to ensure information is accurate.
- Work with the concerned staffs to investigate customer complaints and concerns arising from products and suggest appropriate solutions.
- Fully comply with the company Health and Safety requirements including, reporting all accidents, near accidents and hazards.
- Receive and review feedback from customers and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Service vehicles in line with manufacturers' specifications and / or company standards by among others; Checking that all equipment is operating correctly, Checking levels and replacing all fluids as required, Change oil filter / air filter, Checking hoses, clamps and belts, Inspecting brakes, and other mechanical and safety equipment.
- General servicing of workshop electrical and mechanical equipment .
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time that may not covered in the job description as well as to provide support to other departments when necessary.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit the following, (please note that incomplete applications will not be considered): One page summary of your qualifications and experience, indicating how you meet the expected skill set and competencies for the position Your Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English (please include your current residence address, telephone number, and email address, date of birth, gender and nationality); Copies of Academic papers (preferably certified Academic documents are required) Names and full contact details of at least three (03) referees. Email your Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org