- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Financial Accounting Supervisor -. JESA FARM DAIRY
JESA FARM DAIRY
uganda - kampala full-time Closing date - 10/07/2019
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 3
Required languages: English
Purpose of the Job:
Supports financial reporting and decision-making information by collecting, analyzing, investigating, and reporting financial data.
Responsible for the integrity of the accounting system/GL and the implementation of the internal controls.
- Accountants in the department
- Department heads
- External and internal auditors
- URA, NSSF
- Oversee the recording of financial transactionsto ensure that they are correctly posted in accordance with proper accounting standards and principles
- Develop and implement standards for effective record keeping and data management
- Prepares monthly financial statements in a timely manner by collecting data; analysing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends
- Implements strategies effective for improving the internal controls and operational efficiency of the company.
- Complies with regulatory tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions;
- Calculating estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Support internal and external auditors during their reviews and prepare requested schedules as necessary.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with tax regulations and accepted accounting practices
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Strong time management skills and deadline oriented
- Strong personal computer background.
- Ability to research and interpret accounting standards and tax regulations
- Ability to work under broad directions
- Ability to motivate and lead a team of professionals.
Must be a Certified ACCA Accountant.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees to the address and e-mail below. Applications may not exceed 2MBs. Email: email@example.com People Performance Group, Plot 8 Kitante Close, P.O. Box 12405, Kampala, Uganda” While we thank all applicants for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification