- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Graduate Trainee - Civil
Bujagali Energy Limited
uganda - jinja full-time Closing date - 10/07/2019
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 0
Required languages: English
This Bujagali Energy Limited position is accountable for providing training relating to the operation and maintenance of the Bujagali hydroelectric power plant. The work includes the responsibilities listed below. The position is a 1-year facilitated position. The position is based at the hydro power plant near Jinja, the Republic of Uganda.
Specific responsibilities and duties include:
- Participate in all training programs of the company.
- Carry out concrete inspection, preventive maintenance and repair of civil structures.
- Execute civil works for Bujagali Energy Limited.
- Design, plan and organise resources (labour and materials) for civil works.
- Conduct monthly civil inspections of the dam, analysis and evaluation of the civil instrumentation results.
- Manage and supervise civil casual workers, preparing of work schedules and payment timesheets.
- Follow safety procedures and ensure safety of self and team mates at all times.
- Prepare necessary documents prior to works including permits to work and related safety documents, relevant procedures and work instructions.
- Plan, schedule and conduct educational tours within the plant as situation demands.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
1. Administratively reports to the Technical Manager.
.2. Must have graduated in 2018 or 2019
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Personal protective equipment must be worn while visiting certain locations of the production site (e.g. hard hats, safety glasses, ear protection, life jackets and safety shoes, etc.) and at all times while carrying out maintenance works.
- Requires occasional extended working hours or working over a weekend.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees to the address and e-mail below. Applications may not exceed 2MBs. Email: email@example.com While we thank all applicants for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.