- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Inventory Officer - Jude Color Solutions
Jude Color Solutions
uganda - Kampala full-time Closing date - 15/06/2019
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 2
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: MS Office
The inventory officer is primarily responsible for handling the material management responsibilities that include acquisition of the material, merchandise, items, etc., and its proper distribution.
The purpose of this position is to coordinate the activities engaged in inventory management and to ensure that optimum levels of inventory is maintained and that it is at par with quality standards. He/she is also responsible for keeping a track of the inventory records and making sure that it is accurate.
The inventory officer is responsible for preparing the good requested from the store, receiving, storing, issuing the goods, managing the stock levels and giving out the supplies from the stock. He/she is also involved in preparing the inventories, maintaining the stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders. He/she is responsible for preparing the reports on adjustments done to inventories that may be damaged, spoilt, etc.
- To maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness
- To be involved in reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system
- To oversee that the arrangement of goods has been done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement. Similarly, he/she ensures that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse
- To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members
- To supervise the offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily
- To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking
In addition to the above duties, the inventory officer is responsible for keeping a close eye on the movement of stock from in and out of the warehouse. He/she is involved in preparing the weekly reports of all the activities in the warehouse like the consignment received, the quantity of items received, point of collection and dispatch, stacking number, outstanding balance, etc. He/she provides the best service needs to the existing as well as the new customers and ensures that each and every customer remains satisfied. He/she oversees the cycle counting programs for the distribution centers as well as the stores. He/she develops, maintains, and adopts the best operational procedures and practices for inventory control. He/she tries to find out discrepancies and determines the root cause for the issue found. Thus, he/she is involved in performing all the procedures and activities concerned with the management of the inventory and generally works under the supervision of a senior personnel and may perform other related duties as well.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and application to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org