- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Digital Marketing Officer - Jude Color Solutions
Jude Color Solutions
uganda - Kampala full-time Closing date - 28/05/2020
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 2
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: MS Office
Digital Marketing Estimated time 40%
· Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
· Designing and implementing online marketing/social media strategy to align with business goals.
· Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
· Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
· Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
· Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
· Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
· Maintain websites, electronic newsletters, social media campaigns, and other digitally produced material is the focus of the company objectives.
· Weekly reporting and corrective measures in case of non-performance
Bidding Estimated time 40%
· Oversee all aspects of proposal preparation, ensuring quality, compelling bids are submitted in a timely manner.
· Organize and track all requests and responses using company databases.
· Maintain and update the bid database.
· Train and educate bidding officer
· Improve customer satisfaction and ensure that important clients are retained.
· Assist with bid pricing and submit pricing suggestions for review and approval.
Public Relations Estimated time 20%
· Write press releases and prepare information for the media
· Identify main client groups and audiences and determine the best way to reach them
· Designate an appropriate spokesperson or information source for media inquiries
· Help clients communicate effectively with the public
· Develop their organization's or client’s corporate image and identity
· Assist and inform an organization’s executives and spokespeople
· Devise advertising and promotion programs
Assign, supervise, and review the activities of staff.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and Application letter to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org