- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Quality Health, Safety and Environment Manager (QHSE) - Bollore
Bollore Transport & Logistics Uganda Ltd
Quality Assurance / Safety
uganda - Kampala full-time Closing date - 20/05/2019
Minimum qualification: Diploma
Minimum years of experience: 5
Required IT skills: MS Office
· Minimum 7 years with at least 2 years in the service industry.
· Experience in working in a challenging environment.
· Experience in developing and implementation of QHSE MS
· Certified Lead Auditor
· Experience in ISO 9001:2008 auditing and HSE auditing.
Other Competencies and Skills:
Ability to spearhead culture-change campaigns
Knowledge of local laws and regulations on QHSE
Good communication and report writing skills
People management skills
Excellent presentation skills
Skills in MS Word, Power Point, Excel
Builds effective relationships with clients, subcontractors and partners to support the Company's core safety values.
- Serve as the expert within the field of QHSE when called upon to address regulatory, agency compliance issues, third party safety & liability consultants and subcontractor representatives
Devise, supervise, and coordinate training programs or media which will increase proficiency in safe practices and promote HSE behavior and leadership
- Monitor health and safety at our site including carrying out risk assessments and training colleagues
ISO 9001: 2008 – auditing and HSE auditing
Bachelor of Science Degree or its equivalent
Excellent working knowledge of Quality Management Systems e.g. ISO 9001, EMS, ISO 14001 and OHSA 18001
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees to the address and e-mail below. Applications may not exceed 2MBs. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org People Performance Group, Plot 8 Kitante Close, P.O. Box 12405, Kampala, Uganda” While we thank all applicants for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.