- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Human Resource Administration Officer -. ICRC
uganda - kampala full-time Closing date - 22/05/2019
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 2
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: ,MS Office
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral and independent international humanitarian organisation, which assists and protects victims of armed conflicts and other situations of violence. The ICRC Delegation has an immediate opening for the following position:
Title: Human Resource Administration Officer
Duty Station: Kampala
Working hours: 40 hours a week
Contract type: Open-ended
Reports to: HR Country Responsible
Purpose of the post:
The HR Administration Officer assists the HR Country Responsible in carrying out administrative work and preparing and updating documents for delivering HR services, in line with the ICRC’s delegation policies and the applicable laws and regulations.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks
- Participates in organizing, managing and coordinating all relevant tasks in regard to the beginning of employment of Resident staff.
- Participates in the integration of newly arrived staff.
- Explains administrative instructions (salary, payments, advances, per diems, overtime, holidays, etc).
- Is responsible for managing and processing the payroll of the Resident staff.
- Calculates terminal benefits, entitlements, deductions etc.
Social security and taxes
- Calculates taxes and social security contributions and collaborates with Finance department to ensure payments are done correctly and timely.
- Is responsible for all relevant tasks in regard to the leave management of Resident staff, ensures that leave policy is strictly implemented and ensures that leave days taken are registered with accuracy in the HR information system (Strategic).
- Keeps holidays balances updated and provides Line managers and their staff regular updates of holiday balances.
- Carries out administrative tasks for compensation & benefits decisions (labour market salary analysis, cost of living for per diem decisions, etc.).
- Carries out administrative tasks in the HR information system (HRspace) such as creating positions, feeding profile information for employees, setting reporting lines, etc.
- Opens individual files and keeps them up-to-date both in folders and in Strategic.
- Ensures that all individual HR files (electronic and paper) are meticulously updated as per internal policy, also makes sure that all HR files are scanned.
- Maintains the organizational chart updated.
- Drafts and submits to the HR Country Responsible internal and external letters
Minimum required qualifications, experience and skills:
- University degree in Human Resource Management, Organisational Development, Organisational Psychology or related discipline.
- 2 years’ working experience in HR administration
- Computer proficiency including working knowledge of HR information systems
- Fluent written & spoken English.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Available for immediate deployment
How to Apply
Interested candidates will have to send their application to email@example.com with a detailed CV indicating email and phone contacts, copies of academic and work certificates, indicating a minimum of three professional referees.